How To Disable Programs That Start-Up With Windows 10
Speed Up Boot Time Of Your Windows 10 PC!
When you install apps and programs onto your Windows 10 PC, some of them will automatically start up as soon as you boot your system and log in.
You may notice that when you sign in to Windows there are certain programs already running in the background which you don’t remember opening, which can be very frustrating!
This can slow down your PC, especially if you have a large number of programs starting up with Windows, so to increase your boot time you can choose which programs to disable on start-up which is really useful.
If you have any antivirus software or firewall protection booting up with Windows 10 then we would recommend keeping it as you want your PC to be protected as soon as you turn it on
To disable programs that start up with Windows 10:
1. Right-click on your Taskbar > Task Manager
2. Select the Startup tab (along the top) > Right-click on the program you no longer want to start up with Windows > Press disable (the status should say say ‘disabled’)
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Disable Programs That Start-Up With Windows 10 if you are getting stuck:
Check out our latest posts:
- How To Download A File From A Website When The Link Or Button Is Not Working
- FREE Remote Desktop Built Into Windows 10
- Check If You Have The 64-Bit Or 32-Bit Version Of Windows 10 Running On Your PC Or Laptop
- FIX Epic Games Launcher Errors Not Loading & Crashing On PC
- How To Install The Latest Intel Graphics Drivers For Your PC or Laptop