How To Change MSI Afterburner Skin
Make MSI Afterburner Look Awesome!
If you have already downloaded and installed MSI Afterburner, then did you know that you can change the skin to look make it look awesome.
MSI Afterburner is a free graphics card overclocking utility, which allows you to monitor and maximize your GPU.
Once you have installed Afterburner on your Windows 10 PC or laptop it will have a classic look with a default skin. But you can easily change the skin if you want it to look cool and to your own taste.
If you haven’t already given it a try then you can find out how to download MSI Afterburner here. If you struggle to download it from their website due to them changing it then check out this post here.
Be very careful when it comes to overclocking and make sure you know what you are doing before making any adjustments as if you do it wrong you could cause serious damage to your PC
To change the MSI Afterburner skin:
1. Open MSI Afterburner > Click on the Settings cog
2. Scroll the top tabs all the way to the right and click on User interface
3. Click on the drop-down arrow underneath User interface skinning properties > Select a skin (when you click on a skin you will see a preview in the preview window) > Press apply (the skin should now change)
Check out this video tutorial below on How To Make MSI Afterburner Look Awesome Like This Tutorial if you are getting stuck:
Check out our latest posts:
- How To Download A File From A Website When The Link Or Button Is Not Working
- FREE Remote Desktop Built Into Windows 10
- Check If You Have The 64-Bit Or 32-Bit Version Of Windows 10 Running On Your PC Or Laptop
- FIX Epic Games Launcher Errors Not Loading & Crashing On PC
- How To Install The Latest Intel Graphics Drivers For Your PC or Laptop