How To Make A Bootable Windows 11 Insiders Preview USB
Install Windows 11 Insiders Preview With USB
In this Windows 10 post, we will be showing you how you can make a bootable Windows 11 Insiders Preview USB. You will need to have a copy of the .iso image file to do this, if you don’t then check out this post.
A bootable USB will mean that you can plug the USB into either the computer you are currently using or into another computer, then restart the computer and boot into the USB so you can then install Windows 11 Insider Preview onto that system. Just make sure you hit the correct key to bring up the menu to launch the USB (it’s usually F11).
Create A Windows 11 Insiders Preview Bootable USB:
1. First, you need to go here and download RUFUS.
2. Once downloaded run the Rufus.exe
3. You now need to insert your USB and ensure nothing is on it
4. Click “Select” and browse for your Windows11 Insider Preview .iso
5. Change Partition scheme to “MBR” and Target system to “BIOS“
See the below screenshot for the settings that we used:
6. Once you are happy with your settings you can now click Start to begin the process of making your bootable Windows 11 preview USB
7. You will now get a window pop up warning you that all data will be lost > You need to click “OK“
8. Once the status says “READY” that means that your bootable USB has now been successfully created and you can now use the bootable Windows 11 insider preview USB
There you have it that’s how you can create a Windows 11 insiders preview bootable USB so you can install it onto another computer or the current one you are using.
Check out more of our Windows 10 posts here.
Check out the video tutorial below on How to Create A Windows 11 Insider Preview Bootable USB if you are getting stuck: