Locate A Downloaded Game In Origin On Windows 10 PC
In this post, we will be showing you how to locate a game in Origin on your Windows 10 PC or laptop.
Affiliate links may earn us a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase.
If you have a game already downloaded to your hard drive but the game has not been detected within Origin, because you have perhaps recently installed Origin or maybe you have reset Windows 10, then either way luckily for us you can actually locate the game. So you do not need to download it again from the internet, saving you time.
If you don’t have the game files on your computer then unfortunately you will need to redownload the game again.
Locating Games Within Origin In Windows 10:
1. Open Origin then open your “Game Library“
2. Find the game that you would like to locate
3. Now right-click on the game > Click “Locate game“
4. Browse for the game folder then click the “Select folder” button
5. The game will now say “Verifying Game Files” > Once finished you will then be able to launch your game
There you have it thats how you can locate a game on your hard drive in Origin, so there is no need to redownload the entire game again if you still have the game files.
Check out more gaming posts here.
Check out the video here on How To Locate A Game In Origin Windows 10 Tutorial if you are getting stuck.