Make GeForce Now Run Better In Windows 10
If you have been using Nvidia GeForce Now then you may have been having performance issues for example:
- GeForce Now games lagging
- GeForce Now gameplay stuttering
- GeForce Now gameplay poor
- GeForce Now games freezing
Nvidia GeForce Now now is a fantastic game streaming service that allows you to play incredible games on an older Windows 10 PC or Laptop. But if your computer is not optimised very well then you are going to encounter problems when trying to play the games in Nvidia GeForce Now.
So in this post, we will be showing you what you can do to help improve the performance of Nvidia Now making it run a lot better, so you can get back to enjoying all the wonderful games it has to offer and play them how they are supposed to be played.
Boost Performance Of GeForce Now:
1. Ensure Windows 10 is up to date:
- Right-click the start menu and click “Settings” > Now click “Update & Security” > Now click the “Check for updates” button and Windows 10 will check if there are any new updates avaliable and install them
2. Update your graphics card drivers
3. Disable unnecessary programs that are starting up with Windows 10:
- Right-click the taskbar and click “Task Manager” > Now select “Startup” > Right click the programs you want to disable and click “Disable“
4. Close down all background programs and apps – Especially if you are using any to stream music, videos and download
5. Change Nvidia GeForce Now Server Location to a server that is located nearer to you – The closer the server the better the games will stream and run
6. Change the stream quality to suit your internet connection speed better – Custom is the best choice as you can then make it suit your internet connection like the example in the screenshot below. Lowering the resolution will help dramatically, also reducing the frame rate to 30 FPS
There you have it that’s how you can boost and improve the performance of Nvidia GeForce Now and you can now enjoy streaming the games with less lag and stuttering.
We have loads more performance boost tips and tricks for games here.