How To FIX Call Of Duty Cold War Failed To Join Party 10 Error
Unable To Join Party 10, Cannot Join Zombie Lobby Or Cannot Join Multiplayer Lobby
If you are having problems trying to join a friend’s party or lobby within Call Of Duty Cold War (whether the party is crossplay or not), you might be getting errors.
These errors might say something like; Failed To Join Party (10), Cannot Join The Zombie Lobby, or Cannot Join The Multiplayer Lobby until the content is downloaded and installed.
These error messages can even happen when you are just trying to search an online zombies or multiplayer game.
There are a couple of reasons why you might be getting the failed to join party 10 error. The reason could be; The party has glitched which is stopping you from being able to join your friends or any online game, COD Cold War has decided to bug out, or you have not got the correct game files installed for the game mode you are trying to join.
How To Fix Unable To Join Party 10, Cannot Join Zombie Lobby Or Cannot Join Multiplayer Lobby:
1. Restart the game – I know it sounds simple but in most case scenarios this actually resolves the issue that is stopping you from joining your friend’s party, or not being able to join a lobby in Cold War
2. Completely restart your PC or Console – Again same as the above method it might be an issue in Windows or your console that is causing the problem so a restart could help in getting rid of the error messages
3. Ask everyone in the Call Of Duty Cold War party you are trying to join to reboot their game – If they are the host it could have glitched everyone’s game which could be stopping you from being able to join them
4. Get someone else to try hosting the game and party in Cold War – If they have a bad internet connection and its glitched out at some point this could have messed the party up which is why you are probably getting the “Unable to join party 10” error
5. Ensure you have the correct game files installed for the game you are trying to join
6. Check the Call Of Duty Cold War services are currently running with no issues – Click here
If you are still having problems with Call Of Duty Cold War giving you error messages saying; Failed To Join Party (10), Cannot Join The Zombie Lobby, or Cannot Join The Multiplayer Lobby until the content is downloaded and installed, then it could be one of the game files have become corrupted and you need to try doing a scan and repair if you are on a PC or reinstall the game on PC and Console.