Customize Windows 10 Taskbar
If you are bored with the colour of your Windows 10 Taskbar then you can choose to change the colour to whatever you fancy.
There are some default colours you can choose from or you can colour pick your very own colour. In this post, we will be showing you exactly how you can change the colour of your taskbar in Windows 10.
Changing The Colour Of The Windows 10 Taskbar:
1. Right-click Taskbar > Click “Taskbar settings“
2. Click the Colours tab in the left menu
3. Under “Choose your colour” change this to “Custom“
4. Now make sure “Dark” is set as your Windows mode and “Light” as the Default app mode
5. Turn Off “Transparency effects“
6. Now choose a colour > If you want a custom colour click “Custom colour“
7. Now tick “Start, taskbar and action centre“
There you have it you should now have an awesome new taskbar colour that you have chosen.