5 Best Methods To Fix Most Problems With COD Warzone Season 3 On PC
Fix Warzone Season Three Crashes & Errors On PC
In this post, we will be taking a look at our top 5 best methods which fix most problems with COD Warzone Season 3 on your PC or laptop.
If one of these methods doesn’t help resolve the issues you are facing with Call Of Duty Wazrone Season Three, then it’s likely you will need to either reinstall the game or reinstall Windows 10 but you can still try out more methods here if you wish.
The methods below can help fix problems in Call Of Duty Warzone such as;
- Warzone Season 3 keeps crashing to desktop
- Warzone Seasons 3 giving a black or blank screen
- Warzone Season 3 textures and graphics all messed up
- Warzone Season 3 dev errors
If a new update has just recently been released for Warzone and you were not having any problems with the game before, then it is likely there is just an issue with the most recent update and you will need to wait for another update to be released that will sort the issue. However, it is still worth trying the below methods.
How To Fix Warzone Season Three Problems On PC
1. Install the latest Windows 10 updates:
- Right-click Windows start menu icon > Settings > Update & Security
- Click On the Check for updates button
2. Install the latest drivers for your hardware especially your graphics card:
3. Run Warzone as an administrator:
- Right-click on the ModernWarfare shortcut > Properties
- Select the Compatability tab > Tick “Run this program as an administrator” then click Apply and Ok
4. Delete or Rename the Warzone profile folder so it creates a new folder – This will remove all your personal Warzone settings like graphics, keyboard bindings etc.:
- Open your Documents folder > Open the “Call of duty Modern Warfare” folder > Rename the “players” folder or delete it if you don’t want a backup.
5. Close down all programs that could be interfering with Warzone – Basically any programs running in the background
There you have it, that is 5 methods that usually help resolve the most common problems with Call Of Duty Warzone.
If one of the methods did help fix your game please comment below and let everyone know which method above helped you and what error it did help resolve with your Warzone Season three.
Check out the video tutorial below on How To Remove The Weather Forecast On Windows 10 Taskbar But Try This Before You Do if you are getting stuck: