How To Completely Uninstall Your Graphics Drivers In Windows 10
Remove Using DDU
This Windows 10 tutorial will show you how to completely remove your graphics drivers on your PC.
Sometimes if you want to uninstall your graphics drivers or delete them from your PC as you are installing a new graphics card, you can encounter issues as some things may not have deleted successfully or uninstalled properly.
By following the steps in this post you can do a clean uninstall of your display drivers and hopefully fix any issues you may be having.
If you are having issues trying to uninstall your Nvidia drivers through Windows Apps & Features or just want to uninstall the Nvidia drivers as if they never even existed on your Windows 10 PC before then DDU Uninstaller also known as Display Driver Uninstaller is the program you will want to use.
To do a clean uninstall of your graphics drivers:
1. Download DDU Uninstaller from here
2. Open the containing folder > Right click on folder and press extract all > Run setup application > Click extract
3. Open DDU folder > Run DDU and it will begin to detect your graphics card (If successful it should tell you what graphics card you have in your system, if it was unsuccessful then you can select if you have an Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD manually)
4. Once you have selected your graphics card you can now choose from three options but be sure to save everything first:
- Clean and restart
- Clean and do Not restart
- Clean and Shutdown
5. Select one of the options > DDU will then try and create a system restore point and remove the selected graphics card drivers.
Check out the video tutorial below on How To Completely Uninstall Your Graphics Drivers if you are getting stuck: