How To Fix Microphone Not Working In Battle.Net App
Fix COD Modern Warfare Mic Issues Tutorial
This Windows tutorial will show you how to fix some microphone issues in the NEW Call Of Duty Modern Warfare game, using the Battle.Net app on your PC.
The steps in this tutorial will hopefully fix any mic issues you may be experiencing on your Windows PC and in the Battle.Net (also known as Blizzard) app and make sure your mic is set up and working properly so that you can chat to your friends or fellow gamers while playing the new Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. Follow these steps:
1. Check your microphone is selected as the sound input and make sure the test microphone levels are going up and down (Right click on speaker icon in bottom right corner > open sound settings).
2. Check the microphone volume is turned up and not disabled (Right click on speaker icon in bottom right corner > open sound settings > device properties).
3. Update default Windows microphone drivers (right click on Windows start > device manager> audio inputs & outputs > right click microphone > update drivers)
4. Uninstall & reinstall microphone (right click on Windows start > device manager > audio inputs & outputs > right click microphone > uninstall device > unplug microphone > plug back in and Windows will reinstall)
5. Try a different port on your PC.
6. Go to microphone manufacturers website and download latest drivers
1. Check input device is microphone and test microphone levels (Settings > voice chat)
2. Check volume of microphone is turned up (Settings > voice chat > turn up volume slider)
Check out the video tutorial below on how to FIX microphone issues in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare for more help & Fixes if the above steps have not helped or you are getting stuck: