How To Fix Windows 10 No Sound Output On Your PC and Laptop
Fix Windows 10 No Sound Output
When sound is not working on your Windows 10 PC this can be extremely frustrating! This Windows 10 Tutorial will cover some methods you can do to try and get your sound working again. Sometimes it can be as simple as your sound cable has become unplugged or your sound is muted. These should be the first things you check when fixing sound problems but if all these seem fine then the next thing to check is your sound drivers.
You can also try the following fixes
1. Check your speaks are plugged in and the cable has not become unplugged.
2. Try plugging your speakers into a different port on your PC.
3. Check your speakers are not muted and turned on.
4. Click Speaker Icon in the bottom right corner (System Tray) > Slide Volume Bar Up.
5. Right-Click Speaker Icon in bottom right corner > Open Sound Settings > Choose correct Output Device
6. Right-Click Speaker Icon in bottom right corner > Open Sound Settings > Troubleshoot (See if troubleshoot can detect the problem)
7. Install latest audio drivers from the manufacturer website for your sound card.
Check out the video tutorial below on How To FIX Audio Or Sound Issues In Windows 10 if you are getting stuck: