Clear Blizzard Battle.net Cache
If you have been having issues with one of your Blizzard games like; World Of Warcraft, Diablo, or perhaps Call Of Duty where it is not launching or working properly, then clearing the Battle.net cache folder might resolve the problems you are having.
If there is an issue with your Battle.net cache folder it can cause all kinds of problems with your games on your PC or laptop.
Delete Battle.net cache:
1. Close the Battle.net app and any games you may have opened with the Battle.net app
2. Right-click on your Taskbar and open Task Manager
2. Click on the Processes tab > Make sure agent.exe or Blizzard Update Agent are not running and if they are right-click on them and select End task
3. Open File Explorer and in the address bar type the following and then press enter:
4. Delete the Blizzard Entertainment folder > You can now open the Battle.net app again and the cache has been cleared
Deleting the Blizzard.net cache folder will not do any harm to your game data but will have hopefully resolved the issues you were facing with your blizzard games.