FIX Call Of Duty WARZONE Blurry Graphics On PC
Call Of Duty WARZONE On PC Blurry and Not Very Clear!
In this post, we will be taking a look at trying to resolve the unclear and blurry graphics issue you are having in Call Of Duty Warzone.
You might have noticed that when you are playing Warzone on your PC that everything is very blurry, making everything not very clear.
This even affects your vision when you are aiming down the sights of your weapon, within vehicles, or even in buildings.
There are a few different settings within COD Warzone that could be causing everything to look very grainy and blurry.
Steps To Fixing Blurry Graphics In Warzone:
1. Ensure you have the latest graphics card drivers installed for your graphics card – This is the first thing to check as this can help resolve all sorts of graphical problems in Warzone
For the next steps you need to open Call Of Duty Warzone then click Settings > Graphics:
2. Change the display mode set to “Fullscreen” – This will then allow you to change the resolution
3. Click on Advanced under Render Resolution and Make sure you have the correct resolution set for your monitor – If you do not then you need to change the resolution to the same as your monitor
4. Change the Render Resolution to 100 – It should be the same as your resolution increase this number above 100 will improve the sharpness of Warzone but also put a lot of strain on your graphics card, which could cause the game to lag so we recommend only setting this to 100
5. Turn Anti-Aliasing to “Filmic SMAA T2X” – This will help improve Warzone making it look a lot more clear and not so blurry or pixelated
6. Depth of Field needs to be turned off – This will also give Warzone a out of focus blur effect
7. Filmic Strength needs to be turned off so set the value to “0” – You will notice a big difference in Warzone not looking so blurry with this option disabled
8. World Motion Blur & Weapon Motion Blue need to be set to disabled – These two options add a blur effect to Warzone
9. Film Grain needs to also be turned off so set the value to “0” – This will help to make Warzone`s graphics not look so grainy and blurry
Once you have made the above changes in Warzone to the graphics, go ahead and apply these settings and jump into a game. Hopefully, now you will be able to enjoy Call Of Duty Warzone on your PC without any blurry, grainy, and bad vision graphics.