How To Manually Download Windows 10 21h1 Update
How To Install Windows 10 21h1 Feature Update On Your PC Or Laptop
The new Windows 10 21h1 feature update has now been released. This is also known as the May 2021 update.
It adds new features to Windows 10 such as; Windows hello multicamera support, Windows Defender improvements, Group Policy Service, and also Windows Management Instrumentation improvements.
There are two ways of installing the Windows 10 21h1 update. You can either do it through Windows updates or manually.
The 21h1 update might be missing from your Windows updates so if this is the case then don’t worry because we will also show you how you can download and install the 21h1 (May 2021 Update) manually as well.
– The time it takes to do this Windows update will be determined by your internet connection and system
– It’s also a good idea to ensure you back up any important files before doing the update
How To Install 21H1 Update Through Windows Updates:
1. Right-click the Windows start menu > Settings > Update & Security
2. Click the Check for updates button
3. If you can install the Update through Windows updates you will see an option to install the 21H1 update so go ahead and install it > Restart your PC Once finished installing
How To Install 21H1 update manually:
2. Now click the Update now button
3. Then press Save File to download the Windows10Upgrade.exe
4. Once downloaded run the Update assisant
5. Now follow the install steps and then the update assistant will begin to update your Windows 10 to version 21H1
That’s how you can install the new Windows 10 21H1 update. Let us know below what you think of the new update. Is it better than the last update and has it made your system run better or worse? We would love to know.
Check out the video tutorial below on How To Manually Install Windows 10 21H1 May 2021 Feature Update if you are getting stuck: