How To Uninstall and Install Riot Vanguard In Windows 10
Reinstall Riot Vanguard To Fix Riot Vanguard Issues
In this post, we will be showing you how you can uninstall then install Riot Vanguard on your PC or laptop.
If you are unsure of what Vanguard is it’s an anti-cheat system that detects people that are using cheats when playing Riot games online. So it is a requirement to have Riot Vanguard installed to be able to play games like Valorant online.
If you have been experiencing problems with Riot Vanguard such as; it’s not working correctly, or you are unable to launch one of the riot games because it’s not detecting Riot Vanguard installed on your computer, or you’re just getting error messages, then by reinstalling Vanguard it might help resolve those problems.
How To Reinstall Riot Vanguard on PC:
1. Right-click the Start menu icon > Click “Apps and Features“
2. In the box that says “Search this list” type “Riot Vanguard“
3. Now click the “Uninstall” button to remove Vanguard
4. Once Vanguard has been uninstalled now go ahead and launch a Riot game such as Valorant and this will load the Riot Client which will then download and install Riot Vanguard
5. Once Riot Vanguard has been installed you will then need to restart Windows for the install to be completed
There you have it that is how you can easily uninstall Riot Vanguard then install it again. We hope this has resolved any issues you have been facing with Vanguard.
If you are still getting problems then just ensure you have allowed Vanguard access through your firewall.
Check out the video tutorial below on How To Reinstall Riot Vanguard To Fix Riot Vanguard Problems if you are getting stuck: