How To Download & Install Old NVIDIA Drivers In Windows 10
Install Older Version Drivers For Your NVIDIA GPU
In this post, we will be taking a look at how you can download and install old archive NVIDIA drivers for your graphics card.
You might be wondering why you would want to download old graphics card drivers? Well, the reason for this is perhaps you are experiencing issues with the latest graphics card driver, maybe you want to play an older game and it does not support the latest GPU driver, or the Windows operating system you are using wont allow the newest drivers to install as they are not compatiable.
We have listed the steps below for downloading and installing the old graphics card drivers to your computer.
Steps For Installing Old Archive NVIDIA Drivers In Windows 10:
1. Go to the following NVIDIA link here
2. Use the drop-down arrows to select the correct information for each search field (That is relevant to your graphics card) such as; Product Type, Product Series, Product, Operating System, etc. > Once happy press “Search“
3. You will see a list of all the old drivers for your GPU > Choose which old driver you would like to install and once you have chosen click on the Driver hyperlink > Click on “Download” > Press “Download” again if you agree
4. Press “Save file” > Once the file has finished downloading run the setup file and press OK
5. Follow the on screen steps > Once the install has finished Press “Close“
6. You can check the correct version has installed by opening your NVIDIA Control Panel (Right-click on NVIDIA icon in your system tray)
You should now have an older version NVIDIA driver installed on your computer. If you are struggling to install older NVIDIA drivers then you might need to use a program called DDU, check out this post here.