Repair Microsoft Edge In Windows 11
Microsoft Edge has become a really good web browser but that does not mean it does not have its problems. This is why in this guide we will be taking a look at how you can repair Edge in Windows 11.
So if you are running into issues with your Microsoft Edge browser not working properly on your Windows 11 computer, then don’t worry because you can do a repair which will hopefully fix the issue you are having. It will reinstall the web browser on your computer which can help fix most problems with Edge on your Windows 11 PC.
Will The Repair Remove My Browser Data?
It will not remove your browsing data when you repair Microsoft Edge, it will just reinstall the web browser and your browser data and settings will not be affected. You can see this in the screenshot in the steps below.
What If A Repair Does Not Work?
If Repairing Microsoft Edge does not resolve the issues that you are having with the web browser then you could try restoring settings to their default values. This will then reset almost everything within the web browser.
How To Repair Microsoft Edge In Windows 11:
1. First, you need to right-click on the start menu icon and select Apps and Features
2. Now search for Microsoft Edge and click the 3 dots then select Modify
3. Now click Repair (You will need an internet connection to repair Edge)
4. You will then see that Edge is downloading and will begin to install
5. Once the install has finished Edge will open automatically and you have now successfully repaired Microsoft Edge in Windows 11
There you have it that’s how you repair Microsoft Edge in Windows 11 and hopefully, it has helped resolve the issues you were facing in the web browser. Did you know Edge has an Internet Explorer mode which is pretty handy for those sites that still require it! If you liked this guide then we are sure you would like our other Windows 11 guides.