In this guide, we will be taking a look at how to fix Temtem crashing and not loading on PS5. If you are having issues where the game keeps crashing, freezing, or getting stuck on the loading screen then don’t panic. There are a couple of things you can do that should get Temtem working again.
Temtem is a game that we much enjoy, going around catching different types of monsters and then battling it out against other players. And not to mention being able to play coop with your friends just tops the game off!
But seeing as you are currently reading this guide then this means that Temtem is not working on your PS5. That’s why below we have put together a list of different methods you can do to fix the game.
Table Of Contents
Why does Temtem keep crashing on my PS5?
There can be many reasons why Temtem is not working on your PlayStation 5. For example, it could be due to one of the game files becoming corrupted, you are not connected to the internet or don’t have a PS membership, or you just need to update your console.
How to fix Temtem not working on PS5
Below are the different methods for fixing Temtem stuck on loading screen and crashing issues, on a PlayStation 5 console. You will need to do each method until one fixes the issue that you are having.
Fix 1: Internet
As we have already said, Temtem requires an internet connection and a PS Plus membership to be able to play the game.
You can either purchase this on the PS store or you can purchase PS Plus from Amazon.
Fix 2: Update system
If your system is not up to date then you will want the latest update installed. As we already said, to be able to play Temtem you need to be online and have a PS Plus membership, so you will also want the latest update for your console installed:
- From the Home Screen open Settings then go to System
- Select “System Software” and then System Software Update and Settings
- Next, click on Update System Software to check for updates
Fix 3: Update game
Ensure you have the latest update installed for the game as there could be a fix for the crashing or loading issue you are having in the latest update.
- Go to your home screen then find the Temtem game icon
- Press the Options button on your controller
- Click on Check for Update
Fix 4: Restart
When was the last time you restarted your PlayStation? Sounds simple but just a restart can resolve many issues.
Fix 5: Cache
Clear your PS5 cache as there could be an issue with one of the cache files. So doing this could help especially if there is an issue with your PS5 cache.
- First, turn off your PS5
- Boot in safe mode by pressing and holding the power button and releasing on the second beep
- Select Clear Cache and Rebuild Database and then Clear System Software cache > Press OK
Fix 6: Database
Rebuilding the database can help fix many issues so this is definitely one to try.
- First, turn off your console completely
- Now press and hold the power button on your console > Then release when you hear the second beep
- Select “Clear Cache and Rebuild Database” > Then Rebuild Database
Fix 7: Save data
If your saved data has become corrupted then this will cause issues so try removing it and see if the game works. Just back up your save data before doing this in case it is not the issue:
- First, go to the Home Screen
- Go to Settings then Saved Data and Game/App Settings
- Select Saved Data > Then select Console Storage
- Select Temtem and then Delete
Fix 8: Reinstall
If none of the above methods helped fix Temtem not working on your PS5 then the next thing to do is reinstall the game. But when you do this install it to the internal drive on your console, not an external:
- First, go to your PS5 Home Screen
- Press the Options button on your PlayStation controller when you are hovering on the Temtem game icon
- Select Delete then reinstall the game
We hope the above methods helped fix Temtem not loading, crashing, and not working on your PS5. And you can get back to capturing all the wonderful monsters!
If you enjoyed this guide and found it helpful then we are sure you would like all of our other gaming guides.
Check out our latest guides:
- How To Fix MW3 Zombies Keeps Crashing On PC
- How To Turn Off Gaming Mouse Light?
- Difference Between Octa Core and Hexa Core Processors (Which Is Better?)
- How To Fix Projector Flickering
- How to Delete The Appdata Temp Folder On Windows Local User
Affiliate links may earn us a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase.