How To Fix Roblox Won’t Launch Using Microsoft Store Version On PC
Roblox Not Launching On Windows 10 PC Or Laptop From Microsoft Store
If you are trying to play Roblox on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop, but every time you try and launch Roblox it either crashes or just simply won’t launch and you have already checked that the Roblox Servers and services do not currently have any issues, then don’t panic just yet because there are a couple of things you can do which will hopefully fix your Roblox and get the game launching again in no time.
Below we have listed a few of the different methods to fix Roblox not launching. After you have tried each method try and launch Roblox and see if that fixed the problem.
These methods are aimed at the Roblox Microsoft Store version.
Fix Roblox Not Launching In Windows 10 On PC:
1. Check you have the latest Windows 10 updates installed – Make sure Roblox is up to date:
- Right-click on the Windows start menu icon > Open Settings
- Click on Updates & Security > Click on Check for updates
2. Check for Updates for Roblox – Make sure Roblox is up to date by checking in the Windows Store:
- Open the Windows start menu and search Store > Open the Microsoft Store
- Click the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner > Downloads & Updates then click the “Get updates” button
- Download and install any available updates for Roblox
3. Reset Roblox App:
- Right-click Windows start menu > Apps & Features
- Search for Roblox and select it > Click on Advanced Options
- Click on Reset
4. Make sure your security software is not blocking the Roblox app – Try disabling your security software then launch Roblox (You won’t be protected from threats while your security is disabled)
5. Uninstall and then reinstall Roblox again – This may be frustrating but this may be the solution to your issues:
Hopefully, one of the above methods has helped fix your Roblox and got it launching again. If your Roblox still won’t launch then you can check out this post for more fixes on how to fix Roblox launching problems or you might need to unfortunately reset Windows 10.